Automation Infrastructure Engineer
Hiring manager: Assaf Arbely
Verint is looking for a talented developer that has a passion to Testing Automation.
You will join our Global Testing Automation Infrastructure team, which is responsible for our global automation platform.
Our mission is to enable the entire engineering organization develop state of the art testing automation to raise the product quality.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience in Testing Automation.
- Solid and strong programming skills in C#.
- Deep knowledge and experience with object oriented design.
- Proven experience and understanding of web technologies.
- Ability to easily learn and apply new technologies.
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in a CI/CD DevOps environment
- Good sense of prioritization while handling multiple tasks under pressure.
- Fluent English.
- Good, hands-on knowledge of GIT.
- Service oriented personality with good sense of ownership
- Willing to support automation developers abroad during off-hours when necessary