Vulnerability Exploitation Researcher
Verint is looking for a vulnerability exploitation researcher for the exploitation of application and operating system vulnerabilities, exploiting productization and integration with complex security solutions.
We are offering a unique opportunity to be part of a new product house within Verint’s growing cyber surveillance business.
- 2+ years of experience in application/OS vulnerability research and successful exploitation.
- Significant experience in using state of the art exploitation techniques used to bypass mitigations (ASLR, DEP, SEHOP, etc.).
- Fluent in reverse engineering and the use of both static and dynamic analysis tools (WinDbg/OllyDbg/IDA).
- Extensive knowledge of C/C++/Assembly, as well as Python/Perl or similar scripting languages.
- Aram or similar military training – a significant advantage.
- Research or exploitation experience with multiple instruction sets and processor architectures (x86, x86-64, ARM, MIPS).
- Familiar with Android OS internals.