Verint is looking for a talented Product Manager to join our Cyber Intelligence Team.
As a Product Manager at Verint you will take full ownership of the product, and be responsible to achieve its business goals. You define and prioritize the product roadmap, and take an active role in the sales cycle - engage with customers to pitch the product, negotiate the technical requirements, and take responsibility on pricing and compliance.
- Manage strategic partners and establish relations with new partners
- Leading initiatives of innovations and proof of concepts.
- Work closely with Sales, Business Development, Purchasing and Development Teams
- 5 Years of experience as a Product Manager or a Pre-sale in the B2B or B2G domain.
- Experience in working with global customers
- High presentation skills in English.
- Ability to quickly learn new and complex technological fields and operational domains
- Experience in defining product roadmaps and requirements
- Understanding business and financial terms
- Willing to travel abroad
- Advantage – MBA
- Advantage – background in Intelligence, Naval or related military service.