Full Stack Developer
Hiring manager: Danny Buck
We are looking for a top notch, versatile developer to join a unique team. Our team is working on several central components that integrate with many of the company products.
Several examples: HTML5 media player, HTTP proxy, queue management system, data encryption platform and more.
Developers are working on a dynamic and challenging environment that requires fast learning , high technical skills and problem solving.
Our components are written in several programming languages – C++, C#, JS, Java – so be prepared to expand your knowledge!
What you'll do:
Develop new features, Fix defects, design and implement complex solutions, work on customer support tickets, work with development teams from across the globe and with the Architecture group.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coding of new features.
- Be part of the development cycle – from design , testing and documentation
- Customer support – working with the support level engineer on customer tickets. Fixing defects in legacy products.
- 3 years’ experience in software development , using one of C++\ C#\ Java – must
- BA\BSC \ military course – must
- Experience and in-depth understanding of windows internals (file system, threading, security, memory), networking (TCP-IP, HTTP) - advantage
- Knowledge of process debugging – crashes and hangs, memory leaks. Familiar with debugging tools (like WinDBG) - advantage
- knowledge of any of the following : HTTPd, NginX, HTML5 media streaming , Directshow framework, HTTP security (SSL\TSL, certificates, common attacks and preventions) - advantage
- Some experience working with some of following tools and applications : Jenkins, GIT, Visual studio, Wireshark, Fiddler