COMINT Product Owner
We are looking for a COMINT Product Owner to lead, prioritize and monitor work for our most strategic R&D.
Product Owner responsibilities include gathering feature requests, scheduling releases, coordinating sprints, facilitate fast scope decision making and mitigate unexpected changes to plans. To be successful in this role, you should be able to identify the customer needs and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases.
Ultimately, you’ll help us roll-out products that deliver to forefront of our company’s vision.
Responsibilities Incorporating feature requests into product road map
- Grooming and prioritizing and refining our backlog
- Writing user stories and defining acceptance criteria
- Motivating and driving our R&D to excellence.
- Highly involved in high level product design processes
- Broad systemic vision, experience in large system architecture and design - mandatory
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to motivate in a matrix management environment – mandatory
- Bachelor’s degree from a known academic institute- – mandatory
- Degree in engineering or computer science – advantage
- Experience in defining product requirements and architecture – significant advantage
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle - significant advantage
- Intelligence / SIGINT background – significant advantage
- Familiarity with communication technologies – IP, Telephony communication, Cellular networks, Optical Fiber, Satellite communication – advantage