Hiring manager: Nir Avivi
We’re searching for an experienced and talented PMO with an extra spice, who`ll join our team and help take our Customer-Focused services to new heights!
In this role you`ll be in charge of:
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Create summary/cross reports and presentation to management level
- Managing Confluence platform (data collaboration tool)
- Define & implement new processes to support the business operations
- Generate data and reports for analyzing and control of projects performance
- Continuously interact with multiple internal interfaces – R&D, Finance, IT, PJMs, PMO
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering or another relevant degree.
- 2-4 years’ industry experience as an effective Marketing/PMO or similar
- Native English speaker - mandatory
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Previous experience writing sales/marketing documentation or any other high-profile documentation or and procedural materials
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation, paying attention to detail
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Information system management background – An Advantage
- Firm understanding of the Systems Development life cycle in an agile environment- Big Advantage
- Experience using XML tools to create documentation- Advantage
We are transitioning to Cognyte in 2021. We are the global leader in security analytics software that empowers governments and enterprises with Actionable Intelligence for a safer world.