Customer Success Manager
Hiring manager: Dana Arditi
Verint is looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join its Customer Success team in shaping the future of Verint’s Customer Success domain. Candidates will join a world-class CS team and would help drive customer value realization and satisfaction, product adoption, and business growth. This is a high-profile, client-facing position where you will serve as a trusted advisor to our customer base and develop long-term relationships. You will be collaborating with product, engineering, sales, support and other functions throughout the post sales customer journey, driving value and creating successful onboarding, adoption, enablement, expansion, and AMC renewal experiences. As a CS team member, you will be reporting to the VP Global CS.
- Manage complex Enterprise client relationships throughout the post-sales customer life cycle.
- Collaborates with multiple internal stakeholders to generate successful customer experiences across the onboarding, adoption, enablement, expansion, and AMC renewal phases
- Ensure/promote value realization by closely engaging with end users, sponsors and decision makers
- Drive retention and growth by understanding customers’ business objectives and helping them be successful
- Achieve customer adoption by managing training and developing best practices to continually create incremental value.
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers, proactively mine opportunities for deeper engagement and relationships development
- Monitor customer KPIs and health score to assure customers are satisfied and are maximizing value with Verint’s products.
- Act as the voice of the customer to improve the effectiveness of the expansion sales process, product development, and engineering services.
- Build relationships with internal/external stakeholders to deepen engagement and understanding of Verint’s products.
- 5 years’ experience in customer facing post-sale activities with proven experience in the CS domain.
- Previous customer facing role working with global, B2B, large customers, at C-Level executives as well as users, preferably in the government sector.
- Proven track record with implementing customer success processes and driving value to customers working with SaaS and non-SaaS products.
- Technical Background/ Experience in a technical role (Presales engineer/T2 Support / TAM / Project Manager) with proven experience as a CSM in the past 3 years
- Proven experience in leading on-boarding and renewal processes for complex on premises as well as SaaS products.
- Experience with data analysis tools. Industry knowledge – an advantage.
Skills and qualification
- Customer obsessed
- Business acumen/ Business oriented
- Self-motivated with proactive approach
- Relationships builder
- Strong collaborator & strong communicator
- Able to build long-term relationship and trust
- Methodology and process oriented
- Data driven, analytical
- Can-do attitude and a team player
- Outstanding presentation skills with the ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
We are transitioning to Cognyte in 2021. We are the global leader in security analytics software that empowers governments and enterprises with Actionable Intelligence for a safer world.