Head of Research
Hiring manager: Liat Zimmerman
Verint Interactions Analytics group is looking for a Head of Research. We are looking for an inventive, master of NLP and Speech recognition. If you have a vision and exceptional leadership skills, join us to lead our team of experts, professionalizing in NLP, speech recognition and linguistics.
Join us to impact and evolve our industry leading Customer Engagement solutions.
Our mission is to enable our customers uncover actionable insights from voice and text-based customer engagement sources such as customer calls, emails, chats, social media, and more. Verint’s proven, powerful Interaction Analytics solutions, ensures organizations are able to quickly analyze, report, and determine the next best action for the organizations success and its customers engagement.
Verint Interaction Analytics enables organizations to proactively identify trends, themes, and the root causes driving customer behavior. Our solutions can automatically classify, identify trends, and perform root cause analysis on voice and text-based communications - according to organization’s unique objectives and challenges. Armed with this insight, the organization can take specific actions to help improve performance, optimize processes, and enhance customer experiences.
As Analytics Head of research you will be leading our team of experts. You will be working closely with CTO, Product Management and R&D management to evolve our best of breed solution.
- Managing and Leading our team of researchers, professionalizing in NLP, Speech recognition and linguistics. .
- Personal development, professional mentoring and guidance.
- Researching, integrating and expending open source, third parties, cutting edge technologies as well as in-house expansions and breakthroughs.
- Working closely with CTO, Product Management and R&D management, building and leading the road-map.
- NLP and Actionable intelligence insights Algorithms Development, AI and ML driven,
- LVCSR research and development of speech recognition engine optimizations, pushing the state of the art speech recognition engine forward.
- Building and leading research methodologies and benchmarks.
- A Leader
- Strong ability to collaborate with product management, technical leadership, and stake holders.
- Excellent communication skills and team work.
- Pro-active, problem solver.
- Execution driven
- M.Sc \ Ph.D in Computer Science or equivalent.
- AI, ML technologies strong practical experience
- NLP deep understanding and experience, structural aspects of language (semantics, syntax, morphology, phonetic), usage patterns and variation (sociolinguistic, psycholinguistic)
- Proven experience and deep understanding in LVCSR and speech recognition technologies.
- Strong experience working with Windows, Linux, GPU
- Experience in R&D large scale systems, in an industrial or government environment – an advantage
- Strong background in statistics , data analysis, and familiarity with software packages for statistical analysis and NLP toolkits
- Exceptional programming skills (Python, C#, Java, C++), production level code development standards.
- Mastering of Research methodologies.