Director-Data Analytics and Cyber Security
Hiring manager: Noam Pelles
Verint Cyber Security is building the next-gen platform for Threat Hunting and Cyber Investigation.
We are looking for an outstanding senior manager with experience in developing end to end ML flows to lead the Data Analytics group.
The group is responsible for developing analytics to detect complex, multi-stage cyber-attacks in large scale networks.
Some of the key challenges include:
- Building ML models to detect malicious process activity while maintaining low-FP rates
- Clustering multiple events and alerts into meaningful incidents that analysts can act upon
- Working closely with engineering teams on the data collection process to improve the depth and breadth of data we collect
- You have a proven track record of leading engineering, data science and data analytics teams in large scale production environments
- You have a strong engineering background with excellent understanding of complex architectures and Big Data technologies like Spark, HDFS, Presto, Kafka and Elasticsearch
- You understand the complexities of building and maintaining data pipelines and ML models to extract insight from big data
- You are passionate about people and technology. You are equally excited about leading people and driving technical progress
- You communicate clearly in written and verbal form in both English and Hebrew
- Define and prioritize the data analytics strategy for the Cyber Security product
- Translate complex ideas at the intersection of Data Science, Analytics and Cyber Security Research to production ready features in our product
- Lead, mentor and grow the Data Science and Security Research teams
- Partner with engineering and product management teams to drive engineering initiatives and deliver data oriented features.
- Cybersecurity background
- Experience working with Security Researchers and Analysts