Automation Engineer Student
SW Engineer student? Come join our Core Automation Development Team. We develop and maintain all automation infrastructures needed by the company for: end to end testing, configuration, deployment and continues integration processes.
As a Software Automation Engineer, you will develop new infrastructures, learn and explore new technologies, Analyze design and develop new automation capabilities, participate in Agile processes as part of a scrum team and collaborate with internal/external team members on complex tasks.
- Student in a recognized academic institute in Israel, 4th semester and above with at least 2 semesters left to graduation.
- Computer Science / Software Engineering student or equivalent with GPA 80 and above.
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Software experience in C#, Java, Python or any other OOP general purpose programming language.
- Highly motivated, strong technical skills can easily learn and apply new technologies.
- Agile and pedant, problem solving attitude, with system view.
- Capable of working in an internationally distributed and multi-cultural organization.
- Available for at least 2-3 working days a week (100 hours monthly).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in Hebrew and English.
- Knowledgeable in automation processes and CI CD tools.