Director Of QA
Hiring manager: Galit Greenbaum
Verint is looking for an experienced head of QA director to lead the QA discipline and strategy in a large organization (hundreds of developers) working in Agile and feature team methodologies. The head of QA will manage the QA discipline in both, development and delivery organizations driving QA strategy and methodologies across the organization.
- Managing a team of 40-50 QA experts functioning as an integral part of feature teams
- Direct the development of the QA strategy, methodology, discipline and framework. Driving and improving the QA practices within development feature teams in areas of automated and agile testing.
- Building and maintaining the quality standards as well as enforcing technical and testing standards.
- Monitoring of all the QA activities, test results, leaked defects, root cause analysis and identifying areas of improvement. Implement steps required to improve the processes.
- Be a technical lead, including responsibility for mentoring the team, designing and reviewing complex code.
- Provide leadership and technical expertise within Test Automation and Quality Assurance.
- Manage training and continuous learning of QA staff and feature teams by means of short courses, conferences, meetups, certifications, etc.
- Work with QA managers, Development managers and project managers
- At least 5 years of experience in leading a QA discipline in an Agile, DevOps and CI/CD environment.
- Experience with both, manual and automation testing in complex large-scale systems and projects.
- QA Management experience across both, product lines and projects, off-shore and in-house.
- Be a strong leader with experience in implementing and shaping the company’s QA processes and strategies.
- Have strong technical skills, both functional and non-functional, manual and automation, in a continuous delivery environment.
- Strong leadership skills and communication skills with all the key stakeholders to ensure QA vision is understood and implemented correctly.
- Be an advocate of Quality Assurance, Continuous Improvement and industry recognized Best Practices.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proactive, strong-minded, quick thinker and assertive.
- Able to motivate a team, recognize good talents and bring out the best out of each individual.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent – an advantage
- Experience with: Jira, Selenium, Jenkins, Java, Prometheus, Grafana – an advantage