Technical Product Manager (Cloud Platform Group)
The Verint Cloud Platform Group is leading the Verint's cloud strategy and execution. We are developing state of the art multi-cloud platform for all Verint’s products and applications.
Who are we looking for?
- You'll need talent, passion, and experience in order to lead Verint's Cloud Platform strategic initiatives.
- We are looking for an execution focused, decisive, brilliant, and organized person with excellent attention to detail.
- We believe in collaboration mixed with autonomy.
- We are extremely focused on execution and value.
What you will do?
- Manage the complete product lifecycle from concept through execution, working jointly with R&D, Architecture, CloudOps, DevOps
- Collect & analyze requirements, write clear PRDs/Epics, prioritize backlog and handle development/engineering
- Track product performance / metrics, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Drive all relevant cross-functional teams to guarantee smooth, efficient implementation, integration, release, maintenance
- 2+ years of previous experience as a Software Engineer
- 4+ years working as a Technical Product Manager
- Extensive experience working with development teams/architects on highly complex cloud-based systems (storage, compute, databases, and infrastructure)
- Familiar with cloud services such as AWS, Google Cloud, Azure
- BSc in CS/Math or equivalent
- Self-starter who can come up to speed quickly
- Goal-oriented, highly motivated, takes full ownership of projects
- Mover & shaker, who adapts well to a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Great communicator who is able to clearly convey messages in written and oral form (in English)
- Ability to partner with cross-functional disciplines and to influence effectively without authority
- A problem-solver - highly inventive thinker that will provide insightful solution to any problem
- MBA or advanced degree
- Agile/scrum certification
- Project management certification