Cyber Security Research Team Leader
Hiring manager: Michael Gendelman
Verint Cyber Security is building the next-gen platform for Threat Hunting and Cyber Investigation. We use cutting edge technologies to collect and combine data from both network and endpoints to allow swift investigation and detection of advanced cyber-attacks. Using our platform a cyber-security analyst can easily access all data needed to Hunt, Investigate and Respond to an ongoing attack.
The Security Research team is pivotal to the success of the product. We analyze Cyber Threats and attack scenarios to find creative ways to automate the detection and investigation of malware. We all share a passion for cyber security but have different specialties such as malware analysis, network and endpoint forensics, machine learning and more.
- You previously led cyber research teams and had impact on product roadmap and vision
- You have deep understanding of the cyber threats landscape and different attack vectors
- When a solution involves coding you have a language of choice but if needed you can hack a solution in every language (Python/C/C++/Java)
- You understand Windows/Linux Internals and have a good grasp of Network protocols (TCP, IP, DNS, HTTP(S), SMB, SSH, etc)
- You are familiar with different EDR, SIEM and other security products