Experienced Automation Engineer
Hiring manager: Hadriel Tzuk
Verint SIS video group act like a startup inside a corporate, we are looking for Experienced Automation Engineer
we’re responsible for of the shelf product that deployed on critical physical security systems, our goal is to create a super solid product.
If you are:
Highly organized and detail oriented, passionate about quality,
you HATE when things run inefficiently,
you feel an unnatural urge to automate as much as possible,
you'd rather write a code than use Excel to write a report,
you LOVE to learn the new stuff, but have a strange attachment to the old,
you are torn between being a Quality Assurance tester and a full-time programmer…
Join our video and situation intelligence division at Verint as a Experienced Automation Engineer
What will you do:
You will Design, develop and test high quality business solutions.
Drive, mentor and lead by example the engineering scrum team to develop state of the art quality product.
Lead the process of coding best practices, conduct code review sessions.
Communicate and align the automation strategy with the rest of the team members, make
recommendations to improve reliability, performance, best practices, and processes
Build the testing platform architecture, design and code.
Participate in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, load and system testing.
You Should Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- Solid and strong programming skills in C#
- Deep knowledge and experience with object oriented design
- Passionate for quality
- Experience in software test automation
- Proven experience and understanding of web technologies a plus
- Strong programming, debugging/troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of services (example: REST), JSON and XML data formats a plus