Verint is looking for a talented and motivated student to join our team and take part in core finance activities.
For the chosen candidate, this will be a great opportunity to gain experience in the Finance world, work alongside professionals, and be exposed to business processes in the Hi-tech industry.
In this role, you will be required to perform financial tasks, including:
- Assistance in the preparation of the Company’s financial statements (Yearly, quarterly and monthly)
- Analysis and calculation of the Company’s financial outcome, alongside with the accounting.
- Accounting students
- basic understanding of financial terms (US GAAP an advantage)
- knowledge in MS Office, especially Excel.
- Availability of minimum of 20 hours per week.
- Interpersonal skills and a strong team-player.
- Determination and willingness.