Fast Response SW Developer -Tier4
Verint CES division is looking to add an excellent Fast Response SW Developer to our Support Tier 3/4, with great coding skills, technical skills, ability to quickly adjust and learn new areas, high passion and thrive for excellency and problem solving. This hands-on position requires good engineering competence and in-depth technical knowledge of application software development, as well as demonstrated experience successfully resolving complex customer issues in a dynamic environment.
As our team member you will have the following responsibilities:
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution for issues reported from the fields.
- Analyze cases and identify supportability gaps
- Development of quick solutions, serviceability tools and enhancements
- Proactive in identifying critical point of failure, raising flags & escalating issues that are of urgent nature.
- Working with Engineering to provide serviceability items in legacy and new features.
- Willingness to “go the extra mile” to get the job done within SLAs and customer commitments.
- Proven customer communication skills, work with partners and customers.
- Ability to manage escalations by driving actions within Tier3 and Engineering on one hand and provide timely and clear statuses to the organization.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized, ability to juggle multiple priorities and parallel projects simultaneously.
- Occasionally visit customer sites.
- Practical experience of at least 2-3 year of programming in one or more of the following fields: Java, .Net, C#
- advanced knowledge in troubleshooting on linux environment
- Passionate and Service oriented.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent technical, trouble shooting and problem-solving skills
- Debugging skills of performance/leak/crash/Multi-threaded
- System wide and end- to-end product understanding.
- High self-learning and self-managed abilities.
- Working off hours and weekends.
- Fluent English (written and verbal)