Infra Solutions implementer
Hiring manager: Zohar Baumgarten
We are looking for a Infra & DevOps solution Integrator for our Verint office in Hertzelia.
In this role you will work together with our DevOps & Infra developers and integration teams to power the infrastructure needed to support our ambitious goals.
- Learn and Implement all Infra & DevOps tools in all R&D lanes.
- Develop and improve infra tools for CI, CD, Monitoring, Automation & build and release procedures
- Implement automated processes to deploy, manage, configure and scale our applications in different environments
- Gather feedback's from all stakeholders regarding Infra Tools and influence the Infra backlog content
- Mentor SI, SE, Dev and QA and customers in using wide range of infra tools
- Work in a mixed environment of both Linux and Windows and solve technological challenges requiring in-depth understanding of all system flows, configuration management and deployment environments
- Improve infra tools to be reliable, stable and bring more values to our customers.
- At least 4 years of experience as a solution integrator/ DevOps / System Engineer
- Highly motivated, responsible, passionate, self-learner individual with great inter personal skills
- Proven work experience with development group and external customers.
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment tools – Jenkins, Jenkins pipeline, Docker, monitoring tools (Prometheus, Nagios, Zabbix, etc.), infrastructure / configuration as code, Terraform
- Programming skills, scripting languages & build tools – Bash, Python, PowerShell, Groovy, MSBuild, NAnt, Maven