Tier 3 Support Engineer
Hiring manager: Omer Shanny
The Tier 3 team is responsible for providing technical support for new projects as well as maintaining our products at existing customers’ sites.
The job responsibility includes operating, installing and debugging video management systems, situational awareness systems and video analytics systems under one rooftop.
A unique, versatile and exciting opportunity to work on various products tightly with R&D, project enablement and QA teams.
Technical support is typically provided remotely but may also be provided on customer’s sites worldwide.
- Mandatory: Excellent knowledge of AWS including: VPC, EC2, Load-balancer, Auto-scaling, Security group, RDS (SQL), MongoDB Atlas, S3, ElastiCache (Redis), SQS, CloudWatch
- Proven experience in Networking
- Knowledge in SQL databases
- Ability to understand and analyze complicated, multidisciplinary and distributed systems
- Flexible, motivated, with ability to work in demanding environment and invest time and effort to provide best responses to immediate and dynamic projects
- Very good English language skills - spoken and written (including technical writing).
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer facing skills; Support oriented
- Willingness to work at irregular hours
- Willingness to travel as part of the job
- Strong drive, enthusiasm, independent and self-learning capabilities
- Team player
- Knowledge in scripting languages (batch, PowerShell, Python or others)
- Deep understanding of Windows Operating Systems
- Knowledge in software development
- Experience in QA and testing methodologies
- Academic degree, preferably in technological field
- At least 2 years’ experience in R&D / technical support / professional services or similar]