Hands-on Software Architect
We are looking for a strong Hands-on software architect with vast experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications, to join our outstanding Verint Interaction Analytics team.
You will be part of a talented software group that works on strategic enterprise Analytics products. You will be responsible for technological POC’s and guidance to development teams, software design and development of complex solutions.
Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand requirements and business needs in order to define best SW design solutions.
If you want to be a part of an amazing, professional, versatile, dynamic and cooperative team,
If you wish to learn and develop leading Analytics products, Your place is with us.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field
- Proven hands-on experience for at least 5 years in Java, C#, Python, JS vanilla and common frameworks
- 2+ years' experience designing, executing and supporting cloud solutions
- You should be a developer by nature, technology enthusiastic with a sharp mind and great analytical skills
- Strong cloud experience with AWS and additional vendors (GCP, Azure)
- Knowledge in network protocols such as GRpc, REST and best practices in API design
- An in depth understanding of Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud solutions and proven experience in transition of an on-prem solution into a multi-tenant mutli-cloud environment.
- Proven experience with DevOps tools and CI CD processes
- Experience in complex problem solving and multi-system problems
- Excellent leadership, communication and collaboration skills. Lead, coach & retain leaders and Eng. in a global, cross-office environment
- High prioritization capabilities
- Highly proficient in spoken and written both Hebrew and English
- Positive attitude, mission-driven, action-oriented and a strong commitment to delivering quality work
- Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
- Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends
- Experience with React - Advantage
- Experience with SQL and No-SQL Databases
- Experience with Containerized Technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, etc
- Experience in Monitoring Solutions like Prometheus, ELK Stack, etc.
- Experience in Serverless technologies like Cloud Functions, AWS Lambda, KNative, etc
Certifications ( nice to have ) :
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate +AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
- Strong knowledge of the AWS Well Architected Framework(s)