Performance and Automation Test Engineer
Verint is looking for a talented and passionate Performance and Automation Test Engineer, experienced in working with high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications, to join our outstanding Verint Analytics team.
You will join our Interaction Analytics group, which is responsible for our industry-leading Customer Engagement solutions. Our mission is to enable our customers to uncover actionable insights from voice and text-based customer engagement sources such as customer calls, customer emails, chat sessions, social media, survey comments, and other internal and external sources. Verint Interaction Analytics, ensures organizations are able to quickly analyze, report, and determine the next best action on every interaction with an organization.
As part of our Interaction Analytics team, you’ll be responsible for performance and test design, test development and coding, guarantee quality and performance assurance, and be a part of our leading product engineering.
- Analyze product requirements, define performance metrics and design performance environments.
- Overview the solution E2E to be able to identify, define and design the performance test flows.
- Automate and develop SW and tools required for automated and continues, set-ups, data ingestion, resorting and visualization of results.
- Perform load tests to validate system performance and stability, capacity and reliability .
- Perform in depth root cause analysis of performance issues and suggest corrective actions.
- Oversee system performance life-cycle and identify key metrics for performance improvements.
- Automation Test Design, test development and coding,
- Guarantee quality assurance.
- Analyze the solution to identify potential quality issues and find the best automated method to solve it.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 years’ performance analysis, load testing,performance engineering & automation coding and testing.
- Working experience with complex large-scale systems and projects, experience with on premise and cloud.
- Must have a strong knowledge of enterprise application architecture and technologies including web, web services,.net, Java.
- Must have coding skills in .net or java.
- Must have a strong knowledge of both Linux and Windows.
- Must be familiar with load test scripts in relevant frameworks such as loadrunner, Jmeter.
- Must be able to perform in-depth analysis of load tests both in real-time test execution and in post-run review to determine test validity, triage root-cause of any failures, report on any performance issues or defects and identify and provide recommendations on next steps.
- Must be familiar with real-time, user-facing, web testing methodologies and approaches.
- Must be familiar with process and backend testing methodologies and approaches.
- Must have experience using diagnostic protocols like JMX, WireShark, Fiddler, IE and Chrome Developer Tools.
- Excellent technical skills including design, coding, troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Strong sense of self-motivation, entrepreneur pro-active approach, attention to details, exploratory and quality driven.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, Excellent verbal and written communication skills.