Audit and ERM Intern
Hiring manager: Carmit Azulai
Verint is looking for a talented and motivated student to join our team and take part in core compliance risk management activities.
For the chosen candidate, this will be a great opportunity to gain experience in audit and risk management world, work alongside professionals, and be exposed to business processes in the Hi-tech industry.
In this role, you will be required to perform IT controls, risk management and audit tasks, including:
- Preforming monitoring controls
- Analysis of the Company’s risks alongside with the different department.
- Helping our auditors
- Preforming project auditing
- knowledge in MS Office, especially Excel.
- Availability of 16 hours per week.
- Basic understanding of auditing and risk management (an advantage)
- An independent and fast learning person
- Very good English skills- both written and verbal
- Determination and willingness.