The SIS department is looking for a bright, experienced and motivated architect to join the architecture group and take part in the development of our next generation product.
The product includes .net applications as well as web based front-end and back-end.
The work includes designing new solutions while working closely across an array of various teams and organizations in the company, such as development teams, product management and system architects.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or related fields
- 8+ years of professional software development experience, including experience in designing and implementation of large scale distributed applications.
- Strong Object Oriented design skills, understanding of software design patterns, data structures and unique needs and constraints
- Experience with server-side scalability and high availability architectures
- Experience with data management systems and architectures
- Ability to work on multiple projects and be able to change direction quickly based on business drivers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong presentation skills
- High motivation and can do approach
- Experience with C# development and technologies (WCF, WPF, WebAPI)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Elastic-search.