Junior NPI Engineer
Engineering group is looking for a talented and motivated Production Technical Lead to play a key role in the product introduction and manufacturing process.
You will be responsible for design, implementation and maintenance of HW , SW and IT tools, methods and tests for production lines of the new and already established products.
You will independently lead technical aspects with our contract manufacturers and share production management efforts interacting with R&D, Quality, Manufacturing, Procurement groups.
Part of your job is to build and maintain product and manufacturing engineering infrastructure, implement engineering changes and product life-cycle management.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electronics Engineering or other related technical field.
- Experience in Windows, Linux, networking, computing platforms
- High matrix management capabilities, ability to lead and motivate the others.
- High professional and technical skills, fast learning abilities.
- Wide organizational vision and proactive approach.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, high motivation, ability to work under pressure and multitasking.
- Excellent English (verbal and written).