Mobile Quality Engineering Lead
Hiring manager: Assaf Arbely
Verint is looking for a talented and passionate Quality Engineer Lead with a strong background in leading and planning product testing
You will join our Mobile scrum team, which is responsible for our mobile product.
As the Quality Engineer Lead, you will:
- Take Overall ownership on the developed product quality
- Lead the process of defining test plans, test automation development and test cycles and execution in Agile Scrum methodology
- Participate in critical design activities to assure that the product under development can be effectively tested
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with developers and other team members
- Provide coaching and mentoring on quality assurance best practices to team members, colleagues, and peers
- Develop and implement improvements to quality control practices
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of Manual QA experience, preferably more, designing, executing and reporting version quality.
- Solid and wide experience in test planning.
- programming skills in C#.
- Experience in software test automation development and leadership.
- Proven experience and understanding of mobile and web technologies.
- Experienced in working in Agile methodology.
- Ability to easily learn and apply new technologies.
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good sense of prioritization while handling multiple tasks under pressure.
- Fluent English.
- API Testing experience: Newman, postman - Advantage
- Experience with tools: JMeter, WireShark/Fiddler - Advantage
- Strong sense of self-motivation, entrepreneur pro-active approach, attention to details, exploratory mindset and quality driven.