Business Financial Analyst
Hiring manager: Michael Gette
We are looking for a Business Finance analyst for challenging and dynamic role! If you have the desire for numbers, people & business environment come and join us.
In this role, you will lead, support and be responsible for all Regional Financial projects including budget approvals and monitoring, expenses control, P&L analysis, quarterly and annual forecasts and more.
You will work in a Matrix mode with multi-interfaces within the Finance department and other departments such as projects management, Operations, and Sales.
- B.A in Economics or similar
- Minimum 2 years’ of experience as FP&A/analyst/ Business Finance (preferably from a global company)
- Superior interpersonal skills, Fast learner, independent worker, ability to work in a Matrix mode
- Open and able to complete varied tasks within tight deadlines
- Excellent Excel capabilities and analytical skills – mandatory
- High-level English speaker
- Experienced with Business Information Technologies – an advantage
- Experienced with ERP-ORACLE information systems – an advantage