Sales Manager for Africa
Hiring manager: Marom Ben-Menahem
The Sales Manager is responsible for all sales activities in an assigned market of English African countries and potentially other selected African markets.
Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area and manage existing customer accounts. You will be in front-line contact to all decision makers at a customer account, aiming to maximize the business opportunities, short and long-term.
Overall responsibility for all account activities and customer satisfaction level and loyalty.
• Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
• Experience in sales in Africa – Must .
• Experience in effective search, retention, and maintenance of partners and agents.
• Experience in penetration into new markets.
• 3+ years of experience in sales at global companies.
• Willingness to travel extensively
• Ability to work independently and in a matrix environment.
• Strong understanding of Intelligence agencies customers and market dynamics and requirements. Intelligence / Security background – Big advantage