Project Delivery Manager
Hiring manager: Efrat Manor-Portnoy
Leading the generic product lane and projects’ customization execution in the R&D from requirement definition and planning until success delivery at the customer environment. Strong matrix interaction with multiple inner organization interfaces – R&D, Product Management, QA, Project management, integration etc. As a Project Delivery Manger you will have Full responsibility for planning and managing version/project in the R&D, this includes ensuring that GA version and projects are delivered on time, meets business, quality & technical requirements and is within the agreed budget.
- 3+ years of managerial experience in software development as team leader, project manager or delivery manager
- Practical experience of at least 5 years in R&D as senior developer or team leader
- Experience with managing large scale development projects above 20MY and 1M$ value
- Strong Technical Skills with Ability to understand wide perspective system view, including high and low level technical architecture
- Significant experience in matrix project management
- Proven Project management experience, setting goals, planning, executing and reporting methodologies. Diving into details and not staying in the stratosphere.
- Positive attitude, excellent interpersonal abilities and a great ability to motivate others with vision.
- Self-motivated , Independent and proactive attitude
- Experience in managing complex integrations and versions
- Ability to facilitate, debate and drive decisions on appropriate solutions
- Ability to lead cross departments processes, ability to lead implementation of new processes
- Bachelor or engineering degree in computer science