Verint’s QA teams plays a significant role in delivering IP communication and cyber intelligence solutions to our customers.
Starting in the design and planning stages, the team is involved in all stages of development till site implementation of the product:
- Testing complicated communication & cyber intelligence solutions.
- Writing test documents STD STP ATP
- Responsibility for comprehensive system testing, integrated testing.
- Project testing at client sites (abroad).
- Functional testing and stability testing.
- Manual tests while using test equipment and testing tools.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a software tester with large communications systems or a tester at 8200 - Must.
- Knowledge of IP protocols - VOIP, TCP / IP, FTP, Mail etc – Must
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment - Must
- Knowledge in SQL - advantage.
- Education in the computer field – advantage
- Academic degree – advantage
- Strong troubleshooting skills, and have ability to perform root cause analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.