Hiring manager: Shai Cohen
Verint is looking for true technology leaders to join the Architecture family in building the next generation of cyber intelligence solutions.
We are a market leader company developing cutting edge technologies for cyber law enforcement agencies. Our projects are implemented across the globe.
Our market represents diverse technical challenges. It is our job to provide our customers with the best information, in a timely manner, enriched and insightful, collected from a variety of sources.
We are passionate about what we do and we always strive to improve by learning and exploring new technologies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyze requirements from product roadmap and customer projects, transforming them into detailed software design documents
- Lead the architectural design of complex features within Agile scrum teams
- Research and introduce new technologies to improve system architecture and capabilities
- Provide detailed solution architecture and effort estimation as part of Presale activities
- Provide technical guidance to the R&D teams in his areas of expertise
- BSC in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- 5+ years in technical leadership/architecture roles
- 7+ years of background as a Software Developer
- Proved experience with system-level architecture of large-scale and complex systems
- Strong background in Telecommunications and IP Networks, Mobile and Fixed
- Good understanding of SATCOM Networks and protocols - Advantage
- Strong knowledge in a Microservices, Big Data (Spark, Kafka, HDFS), Databases (Relational, NoSQL), Virtualization and High Availability – Advantage
- Experience in Agile environment - Advantage
- Strong verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations