The BO & strategy team is looking for an experienced Business Operation to assume a versatile and challenging position.
- Track & Monitor the NI projects including status, progress, budget and milestones
- Analyze and plan Work Force distribution of the Cyber Intelligence Solution R&D units
- Lead cross-unit’s synchronization and tightly follow up on the execution, including indicators presentation to the management
- Improve cross-functional processes, examine new tools to enhance organization efficiency
- Interact with multiple internal interfaces like R&D, Project management, Sales, Pre-sales
- BSc or a similar degree in Information Systems or Computer science. M.B.A. is an advantage.
- At list 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Excellent human relations, the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with variety of stakeholders
- Technology background
- Deep cross organization view understanding
- Excellent analytic skills
- Creative thinking combined with methodological view.
- Ability of paying attention to the details, combined with the big picture understanding
- Resources management tools familiarity - advantage