Have you ever dream of starting something from scratch? Taking a great idea and make it a reality? Come and join us!
We are looking for a senior, innovative and versatile DevOps Engineer to join our new venture in an exciting, fast growing greenfield market.
The ultimate candidate will be a leader, an out-of-box thinker, and a master problem solver who is motivated by hard challenges.
This is an opportunity to play a key role in a fast growing group. As part of this role you will define, lead and implement all DevOps and System integration aspects within the group.
- Design and implement our distributed, hybrid production environment (cloud-based & on-premises)
- Design and implement the group’s CI\CD framework.
- Build from-scratch development and PoC setups, integration systems\labs and take responsibility for all integration issues and infrastructure within the group.
- Define best practice DevOps and architecture methodologies.
- Design and implement our cloud-based development environment.
- Define and lead security principles.
- Strong hands-on experience with deploying and managing cloud based application (AWS \ GCP \ Azure).
- Experience with Docker environment and Kubernetes.
- Proven track record of defining and building CI/CD processes and working with common CI/CD tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, TFS).
- Experience with configuration management tools and cloud automation (Chef, TerraForm, Ansible, SaltStack)
- Programming skills, experience with multiple scripting languages; Bash, Python, Perl, Groovy, PHP, etc.
- In-depth experience in Unix\Linux System Administration and Virtualization (VMware).
- 5+ years working on a large production environment with many types of services, databases and components.
- Understanding & constant curiosity of best practice DevOps and architecture methodologies.
- Self-management skills, good sense of prioritization while handling multiple tasks under pressure.
- Quick learner with passion for technologies.
- Good understanding of networking and security concepts.