Hiring manager: David Ganon
Verint is looking for a talented Quality Engineer to join its QM Operations group.
- Maintain and update all company Standard Operating Procedures in our Quality Management System and ensure all departments are working according to them
- Establishing global certifications
- Lead cross department processes, and implementation of new processes
- Plan, control, and assure product and process quality in accordance with quality principles
- Lead change management and assimilation
- Define and implement KPIs for the internal teams in both reliability and functional safety engineering.
- Proven experience of at least 5 years as a quality engineering in a global high tech company
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Electronics Engineering or Quality Engineering
- Proven experience in introducing new products from R&D into production
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English- must
- Relevant education in quality CQE/CQM- advantage
- Good knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, 27001, and international standards
- Highly skilled in problem solving, quality improvement methodologies and analysis
- Proven leadership capabilities in a matrix organizational structure