Hiring manager: Boris Gutin
Verint is looking for a talented Quality Engineer to join its Quality Management Operations group.
- Maintain audit and update all company Standard Operating Procedures in our Quality Management System and ensure all departments are working according to them.
- Establishing global certifications (ISO 9001, 14001, 27001).
- Plan, control, and assure product and process quality in accordance with quality principles in our projects and products.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes at our subcontractor's production.
- Lead cross department processes, and implementation of new processes.
- Proven experience of at least 5 years as a quality engineering in a global high tech company
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Electronics Engineering or Quality Engineering
- Proven experience in introducing new products from R&D into production
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English- must
- Relevant education in quality CQE/CQM- advantage
- Good knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, 27001, and international standards
- Highly skilled in problem solving, quality improvement methodologies and analysis
- Knowledge in product regulations such as RoHS, REACH, Conflict Mineral etc. – advantage
- Proven leadership capabilities in a matrix organizational structure