Hiring manager: Michael Gendelman
We’re looking for a talented hands-on Software Architect for a startup inside Verint that’s building Verint’s Threat Protection System to fight Advanced Cyber Attacks.
- We are a small and agile group that uses cutting edge technologies to build a product that detects the most advanced cyber-attacks.
- Our product uniquely combines intelligent multi-vector attack detection, automated investigation, deep forensics and actionable response – all in one, pre-integrated platform.
- We have diverse technical challenges.
- We decode network traffic at multi Gb/s rate, develop engines to detect malicious activity, extract features from large streams of data to discover anomalies and many more.
- We’re working with Elasticsearch, Apache Spark, Kafka, RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, Grafana, Ansible and others.
- You’re able to dive into low-level implementation of services in multiple languages (Java, Python, C++).
- You have a deep understanding of large systems design and experience with big data technologies (Kafka, Flink, Spark, Elasticsearch, HDFS).
- You understand networking and database concepts.
- You’re independent but you love working in a team.
- You communicate clearly in written and verbal form.