Corporate FP&A Analyst
Hiring manager: Reut Blasiano
- Supporting Senior Management team with financial planning, data analysis and KPI measurements, while providing strategic added value.
- Deliver key financial forecasting, along with insightful performance reporting and analysis
- Analyze actual, forecast and budget expenses on a quarterly basis
- Manage budget control and analysis to maintain expense control
- Develop and maintain financial and operational models and procedures.
- Prepare management presentations and reporting packages.
- Drive insightful analytics from financials, understanding of financial statement constructs.
- Various ad-hoc analysis and process improvement projects to drive efficiency and scale.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or in a related field.
- Masters Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or a related field- an advantage.
- 5+ years of experience in a fast-growing global high-tech company.
- Storytelling abilities and strong interpersonal skills
- Structured analytical thinking
- High attention to details.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Innovative, solution oriented, while being methodical.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Knows how to lead a process and motivate people within it.
- Ability to withstand stress.
- Expert knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
We are transitioning to Cognyte in 2021. We are the global leader in security analytics software that empowers governments and enterprises with Actionable Intelligence for a safer world.