Senior Cyber Security Analyst
Hiring manager: Hanan Segal
When was the last time you had the chance to uncover a new, unknown cyber threat?
In Verint’s Cyber Security Methodology team, you’ll have the opportunity to do just that!
The Cyber Security Methodology team is looking for an experienced, talented Senior Cyber Security Analyst who will lead cyber security investigations in various networks as well as provide our customers with the latest knowledge on Verint's top cyber security solutions.
Join us and be an integral part of a team of professionals, working together with the Research and Product teams to leverage Verint’s security solutions
As part of the job you will:
- Conduct cyber security investigations in various networks using Verint’s cyber security solutions as part of Proof of Value (POV) activities.
- Provide Verint’s cyber security solutions training to Verint's customers, worldwide.
- Analyze advanced cyber threats in order to create Threat Hunting analytics.
You should have:
- 3 years of proven technical experience within the cyber security domain.
- Strong understanding of network protocols (e.g. HTTP, DNS).
- Good understanding of OS internals (Windows and/or Linux).
- Experience in conducting cyber investigations and incident response activities.
- Experience in defining Threat Hunting analytics (network and endpoints).
- Strong presentation and training skills.
- Willing to travel occasionally (20%).