Cyber Security Analyst
When was the last time you had the chance to uncover a new, unknown cyber threat?
In Verint’s Cyber Security Methodology team, you’ll have the opportunity to do just that!
The Cyber Security Methodology team is looking for an experienced, talented cyber security analyst who will lead cyber security investigations in various networks as well as provide our customers with the latest knowledge on Verint's top cyber security solutions.
As part of the job you will:
- Conduct cyber security investigations in various networks using Verint’s cyber security solutions.
- Identify and analyze potential security breaches that currently exist or may pose a potential threat to customers networks.
- Provide training and knowledge delivery to Verint's customers, worldwide.
- Be an integral part of a team of professionals, working together with the Research and Product teams to leverage Verint’s security solutions.
- 2 years of proven technical experience within the cyber security domain.
- Strong understanding of network architecture and protocols (e.g. HTTP, DNS).
- Experience in handling incident response.
- Hands-on experience with analysis tools (e.g. SysInternals, Sniffers).
- Strong presentations and training skills.
- Experience in operating security tools (e.g. FW, IDS, SIEM, Endpoint protection).
- Willing to travel occasionally.
- Working as an analyst in a Cyber SOC - advantage.