VP Customer Success
Hiring manager: Eran Priel
We're offering a rare opportunity to join us at Verint - the leading cyber intelligence company in the world.
We are a recognized leader in the Cyber Intelligence markets, and our solutions are used by hundreds of security and intelligence organizations around the globe.
We are looking for an experienced VP of Customer Success to develop and drive a world-class CS team and help drive customer satisfaction, product adoption, and business growth. You will be shaping Verint’s Customer Success strategy and collaborate with product, engineering, sales, support, and other teams. As our VP of CS, you will be reporting to the head of Global Customer Operation SVP.
- The building, coaching, developing and mentoring a world-class, customer success teams through strategy, objectives and key results (OKRs)
- Inspiring Customer Success Across Company, Create a company-wide culture of Customer Success
- Driving customer lifetime value through customer journey; bring programs to help drive business value with customers, customer goal achievement, customer segmentation programs, collaborating across teams to identify and pursue customer growth opportunities
- Representing the voice of the customer and influencing internal stakeholders by promoting a customer-centric mindset across the organization
- Drive Customer Success Outcomes (e.g., renewals, up-sell, etc.) and lead Customer Success Activities
- Partnering closely with our sales teams to retain and grow customer accounts, and to engage with leaders at customers organizations to define goals and leverage our products and services to achieve them
- Partner closely with product and engineering teams to ensure product-market fit and great service level
- +10 years’ experience in customer-facing post-sale activities, and proven experience in establishing and leading customer-facing organizations
- Deep understanding of value drivers in B2B renewal and expansion of software products
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- An enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others