Experienced Automation Engineer
Hiring manager: Assia Meltser
- Design, develop and test high quality business solutions.
- Drive, mentor and lead by example the engineering scrum team to develop state of the art quality product.
- Lead the process of coding best practices, conduct code review sessions.
- Communicate and align the automation strategy with the rest of the team members, make recommendations to improve reliability, performance, best practices, and processes
- Build the testing platform architecture, design and code.
- Participate in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, load and system testing
Back to Search Results
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- Solid and strong programming skills in C# or Java
- Deep knowledge and experience with object oriented design
- Passionate for quality
- Experience in software test automation a plus
- Proven experience and understanding of web technologies a plus
- Strong programming, debugging/troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of services (example: REST), JSON and XML data formats a plus