Senior Data Scientist
Hiring manager: Lior Betzalel
We are expanding our research group and looking for top-notch talent to join us. This is a senior role, where you will be working on some of the most interesting and diverse data-driven challenges starting from Cyber security, Network communication to Speech and NLP. The group you will be joining forms part of the research and innovation team and has a direct impact on our next generation’s product portfolio.
So, if you love science and technology, are not afraid to take risks, love experimenting with new ideas, capable of delivering under uncertainty then come and join our team, where you will:
- Have an opportunity to work with other top talents.
- Get to experiment with state-of-the-art data science and ML technologies, learn new methods and innovate new ideas.
- Work with unparalleled real-life data to crack problems within a wide scope.
- MSc or Ph.D. degree in a quantitative discipline (Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Physics, Bioinformatics, etc.).
- At least 2 years of relevant experience and track record in Data Science and Machine learning.
- Proficient in Python (Pandas, Scipy, Scikit, etc.)/R/Matlab - with the core focus being on data crunching and algorithms