DevOps Team Leader- Cyber
Hiring manager: Avihay Rosenboim
We’re Verint Cyber Security.
We are building TPS - A new and exciting next-gen platform for Threat Hunting and Cyber Investigation.
We use cutting edge technologies to collect and combine unique data from both network and endpoints to allow swift investigation and detection of advanced cyber-attacks.
Using the TPS, a cyber-security analyst can easily access all data needed to Hunt, Investigate and Respond to an ongoing attack.
Some of the Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Managing a diverse, globally distributed team of Devops engineers.
- Provisioning and monitoring of Big-data clusters (Elasticsearch, Apache Flink, Apache Kafka, Ceph)Coding in Python and Ansible to automate product installation and configuration
- Provisioning Kubernetes clusters On-Premise and in the Cloud
- Improving internal CI/CD platform and processes
- Researching and introducing new Devops technologies to improve our processes and tech stack
You Should Have:
- Experience in leading Devops teams, recruiting and retaining talent, setting clear goals and executing on them
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain complex concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience with the installation and monitoring of large scale, low-latency Big-Data systems (Elasticsearch, Kafka, Spark)
- Knowledge of automation infrastructures like Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Excellent Linux skills including scripting (Bash, Python), administration and configuration (Apache, DNS, LDAP, DHCP, NTP, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Good knowledge of AWS services and APIs