T2 - Oracle Sys Admin
The Verint IT application support team is responsible for the delivery of application support services related to the applications that used by the support and business units in Verint.
The scope of engagement covers deployment and support of various applications, includes Oracle EBS, CRM Dynamics, Tableau, OBIEE, Sales Force. The application team members need to integrate a knowledge of system analyzing in the organization process combined with supporting the applications capabilities.
Technical Deployment and Maintenance:
· Maintenance of Oracle applications Sys Admin .
· Functional specification (MD.50) for customization's and the development of customization requirements.
· Preparing BR-100 documentation (IT setup documents) in an understandable and comprehensive manner.
· Runing SQL queries to identify and resolve application issues.
· Opening and updating SR’s (Service request in the Oracle support portal) and coordinating with the Oracle support team until the SR resolution.
- Strong 2+ years’ experience providing support of Oracle Applications Sys Admin - an advantage
- Knowledge in Oracle database tables and views.
- Experience in the Workflows process within Oracle.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in the English language, and customer focused demeanor.
- Proven ability to work well with a team, manage stressful situations and show initiative.
· PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS / TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Experience in writing SQL queries.
- Support reports in the Oracle BI tools Discoverer and OBIEE.