VP of Portfolio Management
Hiring manager: .
Verint Cyber Intelligence is a leading global provider of security and intelligence data mining software. Our broad Actionable Intelligence™ portfolio for a safer world is deployed in over 100 countries, helping government,
critical infrastructure and enterprise organizations to neutralize and prevent terror, crime and cyber threats. Verint operates in a fast-paced, ever-changing space and owes its success to continual forward-looking approach.
We are looking for a VP Portfolio Management to be part of the management team of the Product and technology Group.
The mission of Portfolio Management is to ensure coherent customer value across the portfolio and unified cross portfolio processes across Verint Cyber Intelligence (CIS). Reporting to Chief Business Officer.
This is a multi-interface position in a dynamic environment that requires result oriented attitude and a strong ability to execute with tight deadlines.
- Develop and implement the product portfolio strategy and roadmap. Bring in the market and technology trends in addition to the voice of the customer while defining the roadmap and product scope across the portfolio
- Align long term vs. short term goals across the portfolio by identifying products that experience high demand/ decline and recommend on allocations of resources accordingly
- Cross portfolio business operation management: maximize product investments across the portfolio, group budget planning, prioritization and assessment and portfolio pipeline, booking and P&L orchestration and monitoring
- Develop, implement and monitor cross-product processes, tools and methodologies to ensure coherent operation cross CIS, collaboration and governance
- Develop and promote processes, collaboration and interfaces with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and all other corporate functions to ensure excellent business performance
- Collaborates with business leaders to extend portfolio management capabilities as appropriate and provide increasingly valuable decision support and insights to leadership
- Extensive experience in product management, in software companies - at least 7 years
- Strong business orientation - business development and customer facing positions in a high-tech environment as a portfolio manager in a rich portfolio company
- MBA degree in addition to bachelor's degree in a computer science/technology related field (EG: Software Engineering)
- Strong organizational capabilities which will enable seamless priority and interface management in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Strategic thinker with excellent analytical capabilities
- Solid communication skills that are demonstrated through abilities to influence and communicate with stakeholders at senior management levels.
- Natural influencer with the ability to promote change and implement new ways of working in a complex environment.
- A team player with outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to lead and to influence in a matrix structure.